Building a Compelling Website
Follow these steps to build a compelling website for your small business. Attendees will receive a Website Builder Checklist. Use it before you start a website or share with your web developer after filling it out to ensure all the steps are covered. It’s also useful to make a review of an existing website for updates and enhancements.
- Where and how to pick a domain name
- The top 6 platforms for easy website building
- The importance of branding and colors
- Linking to social media and social share buttons
- Doing keyword research to include in your content
- Optimizing for search results
- Adding Google Analytics to track website traffic
- Including a blog to attract website visitors
- Integrating eCommerce for online selling
- Using pop-up forms to generate leads
- Tips about Call to Action buttons
Speaker(s): Jeri Denniston, Marketing Specialist, Business Consultant with Maricopa Small Business Development Center
Please note: After you have complete registration, you will be provided with an additional Zoom registration link. This registration must be completed to obtain your unique access link to attend and access this webinar.
Fee: No Cost