As a member of the Arizona startup community, the AZSBDC Network would like to encourage early-stage companies to apply to the Clean Tech Open — the World’s largest Clean Tech network and accelerator. The Rocky Mountain region is now accepting applications from Arizona, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming.
Apply today and compete for:
– Access to investors: Over 40% of Clean Tech Open alumni have raised capital, totaling more than $600 million in external funding.
– Exposure and press: The national program offers participants unique PR opportunities and potential to present to thousands from across the world.
– Free expert advice: Accepted candidates will talk to experts and mentors from across the country in the Clean Tech industry.
– World-class training: Attend the 30-hour entrepreneur academy, topical webinars, and present at regional and national events.
– Win cash & prizes: Last year, the grand prize package worth $250k went to a company from the Midwest in 2011
The aplication deadline is May 8th.
Apply and launch startups here: www.cleantechopen.org/launchhere
Cleantech Open Overview and Video
Watch this video to learn more:
The categories for the program include:
. Air, Water and Waste/Recycling
. Energy Efficiency, Industrial Efficiency, Green IT
. Green Building, Renewable Energy, Bio & Green Chemistry
. Smart Power, Green Grid and Energy Storage
. Transportation & Electric Cars
. Other sustainable and green businesses
For more informatin on this and other Clean Tech programs, contact AZSBDC Technology Sanjay Dhole HERE.